Choose Your Adventure!
The rain is here! For questions about activities and the weather or attire see our FAQ!!
Skamania Lodge Adventures
Join Skamania Lodge Adventures for some fun in the trees! The premier way to take in the beauty of the majestic Columbia River Gorge is right here. Let our amazing guides lead you through our top rated zipline course high in the Doug Firs, or test your skills in a self-guided experience in our aerial park ropes course, or try your hand at axe throwing. Whether you are day tripping or booking a stay at the breathtaking Skamania Lodge we have an activity for your entire group. Located in Stevenson on the Washington side of the Bridge of the Gods, open all year, stop on by!
Hundreds of reviews from all ages and abilities, and an average of 5 stars. You can’t go wrong!
The Zipline Tour
Come fly with us!
Tours Available Thursday – Sunday
Group rates available for 10+ guests. Call for more info!
- Zip lines range from 100 feet to over 900 feet in length. It’s a blast!
- 7 zip-lines, 3 sky bridges, an auto-belay and some light trail walking.
- There is no age limit.
- Catch beautiful views from high in the rainforest canopy of Douglas Firs.
- This is a totally guided adventure, prior experience is not required.
- Participants must weigh between 60lbs to 275lbs.
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals or flip-flops, Chacos are not allowed). We will zip in all weather so dressing in layers is suggested.
- Children under 10 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
$40 per person per hour. Reservations required. Closed toed shoes must be worn.
Two person minimum per reservation. Must be 12+ yrs. old
Call for availability
The Aerial Park
Be a Tree Ninja!
Closed for the season
- The Park consists of 19 platforms and 23 elements of varying degree in difficulty to test your abilities.
- The Park is laid out with one central access point and 3 loops to be navigated from that starting platform.
- Guests will lead themselves through the aerial park on their own and at their own pace.
- Park Monitors will move throughout the course to assist as needed and help in any way necessary.
- Minimum age 8 years old, children unable to reach 6 feet high must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at a 1:1 ratio.
- Participants must be able to reach up to 6 feet high to access the park without a parent/guardian.
- Closed-toed shoes (no sandals or flip-flops, Chacos are not allowed). We operate in all weather so dressing in layers is suggested.
- Max weight limit 275lbs.
Gift Cards For Your Favorite Tree Ninja
Easy to get to!
From Portland, OR
From Vancouver, WA
From Hood River, OR