Choose Your Adventure!
WE ARE OPEN AND OPERATING 7 DAYS A WEEK!! CLICK HERE TO READ OUR COVID-19 PROCEDURES
Skamania Lodge Adventures
Join Skamania Lodge Adventures for some fun in the trees! The premier way to take in the beauty of the majestic Columbia River Gorge is right here. Let our amazing guides lead you through our top rated zipline course high in the Doug Firs or test your skills in a self-guided experience in our Aerial park. Whether you are day tripping or booking a stay at the breathtaking Skamania Lodge we have an activity for your entire group. Located in Stevenson on the Washington side of the Bridge of the Gods, open all year, stop on by!
Hundreds of reviews from all ages and abilities, and an average of 5 stars. You can’t go wrong!
The Zipline Tour
Come fly with us!
Experience a tour full of fun and adventure as you fly suspended by a cable through the moss covered firs of the rain forest canopy. The tour includes a ride down seven different lines, the longest one being over 900 feet in length. Experienced guides will lead you through the course, so prior zip experience is not necessary. Get out of your comfort zone and come fly with us!
Group rates available for 10+ guests. Call for more info!
- Zip lines range from 100 feet to over 900 feet in length. It’s a blast!
- 7 zip-lines, 3 sky bridges, an auto-belay and some light trail walking.
- There is no age limit.
- Catch beautiful views from high in the rainforest canopy of Douglas Firs.
- This is a totally guided adventure, prior experience is not required.
- Participants must weigh between 60lbs to 275lbs.
- Closed-toed shoes (sandals, flip-flops, Chacos are not allowed). We will zip in all weather so dressing in layers is suggested.
- Children under 8 years old must be accompanied by an adult.
Channel your inner lumberjack with Skamania Lodge Axe Throwing! Throw a steel axe at a wooden target to score points and win bragging rights amongst your friends and co-workers. Visit us for an afternoon of fun and feel the adrenaline and primal instinct that is released when you stick a Bull’s Eye!
$30 per person per hour. Reservations required
Two person minimum per reservation. Must be 12+ yrs. old
The Aerial Park
Be a Tree Ninja!
So you think you’re a ninja, huh? Well come find out by testing your strength, balance, and agility to maneuver through each challenge in our Aerial Park. The park consists of 19 platforms and 23 elements of varying degree in difficulty. It’s pretty much Swiss Family Robinson meets American Ninja. It’s a blast. You are safely carabinered in so really feel free to let loose and go for it!
- The Park consists of 19 platforms and 23 elements of varying degree in difficulty to test your abilities.
- The Park is laid out with one central access point and 3 loops to be navigated from that starting platform.
- Guests will lead themselves through the aerial park on their own and at their own pace.
- Park Monitors will move throughout the course to assist as needed and help in any way necessary.
- Minimum age 8 years old, children unable to reach 6 feet high must be accompanied by a parent/guardian at a 1:1 ratio.
- Participants must be able to reach up to 6 feet high to access the park without a parent/guardian.
- Closed-toed shoes (sandals, flip-flops, Chacos are not allowed). We operate in all weather so dressing in layers is suggested.
- Max weight limit 275lbs.
Gift Cards For Your Favorite Tree Ninja
Easy to get to!
From Portland, OR
From Vancouver, WA
From Hood River, OR